* Papers must be submitted in WORD and PDF formats.
* All submissions must be original, unpublished, and not submitted concurrently for publication elsewhere.
* All papers should be written in English. This includes all sections, figures, tables, and references.
* All submissions must be more than 4 less than 8 pages in length.Papers exceeding the 6-page limit are subject to additional per page fee.
Paper Format : Template
authors are invited to submit their complete papers (including all sections, figures, tables, and references) through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All papers undergo an initial screening for suitability by the Editors. Suitable papers are then sent to at least two independent referees chosen by the Editor-in-Chief. The reports from the independent referees are then considered by the Editor-in-Chief, who will make the final decision.
All articles contributed to ICDSBA 2018 must be new and not published in any journals or publications.Furthermore, the copyrights of the articles should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
2. The following articles are rejected by ICDSBA 2018:
a) Pseudo-articles which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments, or designs;
b) Plagiarized articles;
c) Articles translated by translation software;
d) Articles irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
3. ICDSBA 2018 takes plagiarism seriously. All articles registered will be evaluated for plagiarism. Any article that fails to pass the plagiarism detection step will be sent back to the author.
ICDSBA 2018 urges all article-contributors to seriously abide by our academic integrity policy.